Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    So...

    Share

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    So...

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-12, 02:02

    I fought Eth111 on Cora Ps (hybridding) the final score was 4-3.

    will upload video proofz tomorrow.

    zodz said eth would rek me lol

    [Eth111]
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 821
    Join date : 2012-11-30
    Age : 16
    Location : In Your Closet

    Re: So...

    Post by [Eth111] on 2015-05-12, 02:03

    cries in spanish*

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: So...

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-12, 02:05

    proof i rekt him^

    c:

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: So...

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-12, 02:13

    gratz.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: So...

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-12, 02:19

    Connor wrote:gratz.

    ty i didnt fk up once m9 he did so many times lel

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: So...

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-12, 02:30

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:gratz.

    ty i didnt fk up once m9 he did so many times lel

    ill fight you dharoks.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: So...

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-12, 02:34

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:gratz.

    ty i didnt fk up once m9 he did so many times lel

    ill fight you dharoks.

    dharoks is luck m9

    either L2brid or no.

    Smile

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: So...

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-12, 02:37

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:gratz.

    ty i didnt fk up once m9 he did so many times lel

    ill fight you dharoks.

    dharoks is luck m9

    either L2brid or no.

    Smile

    im a level 3 skiller, ive never pked in real runescape on any acc higher than level 55 combat

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: So...

    Post by Zodz on 2015-05-12, 02:43

    How'd he get in??

    [Eth111]
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 821
    Join date : 2012-11-30
    Age : 16
    Location : In Your Closet

    Re: So...

    Post by [Eth111] on 2015-05-12, 03:04

    Zodz wrote:How'd he get in??

    lol im @ my moms which has a computer that can run the java needed.

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: So...

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-12, 03:34

    [Eth111] wrote:
    Zodz wrote:How'd he get in??

    lol im @ my moms which has a computer that can run the java needed.

    shrekt.

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: So...

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-05-12, 04:22

    gz

    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: So...

    Post by G on 2015-05-12, 04:47

    wrecked eth like 7-0 and some randies

    [Eth111]
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 821
    Join date : 2012-11-30
    Age : 16
    Location : In Your Closet

    Re: So...

    Post by [Eth111] on 2015-05-12, 06:07

    G wrote:wrecked eth like 7-0 and some randies

    lol with lag spikes regardless.

    it's more like 2-5 now without the lag.

    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: So...

    Post by G on 2015-05-12, 06:16

    [Eth111] wrote:
    G wrote:wrecked eth like 7-0 and some randies

    lol with lag spikes regardless.

    it's more like 2-5 now without the lag.

    2-6* but i red barred you twice, plus when I actually did brid I used a cheap standing under you trick lolol @Legend_Joe4

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: So...

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-12, 17:56

    G wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    G wrote:wrecked eth like 7-0 and some randies

    lol with lag spikes regardless.

    it's more like 2-5 now without the lag.

    2-6* but i red barred you twice, plus when I actually did brid I used a cheap standing under you trick lolol @Legend_Joe4

    so u cant brid u gotta cheat? lol k c:

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: So...

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-05-13, 12:16

    lmfao who brids

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: So...

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-13, 14:46

    Iamtaba wrote:lmfao who brids

    Skilled pkers who don't want to rely on luck to kill.

    Sponsored content

    Re: So...

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:08


      Current date/time is 2017-01-24, 14:08