Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    fix bot

    Share

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 22

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Cannons on 2015-05-15, 05:25

    Connor is perfectly right.

    Also see http://www.coradyce.com/t37509-blackjack-32-odds
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-15, 08:40

    Even if it is like a real casino then let's add push's, doubling down, splits, and insurances



    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: fix bot

    Post by G on 2015-05-15, 08:42

    Slash wrote:Even if it is like a real casino then let's add push's, doubling down, splits, and insurances


    Sounds good, better ways the make our bj more realistic than to do x1.5 on auto 21.
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-05-15, 11:30

    Zodz, you get paid 2.5x not 1.5x. Normal bet odds are 1:1 so according to your logic, if I win I only get 1x my bet back which is basically a refund, and I don't think you're dumb enough not to understand that lol
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-15, 11:37

    Iamtaba wrote:Zodz, you get paid 2.5x not 1.5x. Normal bet odds are 1:1 so according to your logic, if I win I only get 1x my bet back which is basically a refund, and I don't think you're dumb enough not to understand that lol

    he's not dumb, just stubborn. I've tried explaining the same thing to him earlier

    Slash wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Slash wrote:"If you wager $20 and win your hand, you will usually receive $20 in profit on top of your original wager. Get dealt Blackjack while playing a game variant which pays 3:2 and you would receive $30 in profit on top of your original wager, if the dealer does not get dealt Blackjack as well."

    $30 in profit

    meaning a total of $50 returned. AKA x2.5

    I don't know where you do your research Zodz.

    Ah, your confusion is clear to me now.

    Not sure where you got that quote, but please perform actual research until you find out that the standard payout for Blackjacks is 3/2.

    3/2=1 1/2

    1 1/2=1.5

    Ah, your confusion is clear to me now

    Regular bet odds = 1:1 (bet:win) example: Bet 1m, win 1m PROFIT. (total payout: (1+1)2m)
    Blackjack bet odds = 2:3 (bet:win) example: Bet 2mm, win 3m PROFIT (total payout: (2+3)5m)



    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: fix bot

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-05-15, 15:29

    Well, this is what I think:
    1) If you want to close IRC betting, just stop bot after leaderboard and tell people to leave
    2)If you try to make as casino, make atleast 50/50 odds, not like now: 15 for you, 85% for bot.
    3)Look at bj: if you have 8 and less, you will hit 6 7 5...., but if you have 12+, 85% you will hit 10.
    4)Seems Andy or whoever is making these updates, don't look at people, who gambles. They always usually lose and get cleaned and Andy says: I'm still down. Mate, do you even check how much ranks earn from few cashins/cashouts? Make some normal odds, maybe you will get more high bettors because of that.
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-15, 16:28

    QP-47 wrote:Well, this is what I think:

    Gonna stop you there.


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Zodz on 2015-05-15, 16:36

    Slash why u leakin host section stoofz

    I know i'm not wrong:
    when you have 100 on the table you are either going to win x0 or win x1.5 profit

    But I can see the flaw in the way blackjack is setup now.

    You have the opportunity to lose 100% the money you put up, but you do not have the opportunity to re-use the money you won x1.5 with.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-15, 17:01

    Zodz wrote:Slash why u leakin host section stoofz

    I know i'm not wrong:
    when you have 100 on the table you are either going to win x0 or win x1.5 profit

    But I can see the flaw in the way blackjack is setup now.

    You have the opportunity to lose 100% the money you put up, but you do not have the opportunity to re-use the money you won x1.5 with.

    because its a very important topic the community should know about m8
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-15, 17:03

    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:Slash why u leakin host section stoofz

    I know i'm not wrong:
    when you have 100 on the table you are either going to win x0 or win x1.5 profit

    But I can see the flaw in the way blackjack is setup now.

    You have the opportunity to lose 100% the money you put up, but you do not have the opportunity to re-use the money you won x1.5 with.

    because its a very important topic the community should know about m8

    So glad you figured out the flaw.

    And considering this is being discussed openly as well I didn't really see it as a confidential matter.


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Jon on 2015-05-15, 17:53

    Zodz wrote:
    G wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:Zodz r u dum? Casinos give you 2.5x for getting delt blackjack lol.

    That's the common misconception. the blackjack payout is 3:2 (e.g. 15:10, i.e. 3/2)

    3/2 = 1 + 1/2 = x1.5

    e.g. 100 x1.5 = 150

    idk what that is trying to prove

    If you research you'll see majority of casinos are 6:5 and 3:2 ... if u find one that is 4:2 (like Phat says he found) then holy shit. you better play there (But I'm sure there is some catch at that location). And of course 4.5:2 (2.5x) like Eth said, would not exist for a real casino.
    You're an idiot. You think that 3:2 means x1.5 your bet return? Christ, what goes on in your mind?

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1.
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you, gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes

    Since you claim to have made this change so as to move customer experience closer to that which you would get at a casino, rather than to scam customers and further house profits, having realised your mistake, I'm sure that you'll install the most common 3:2 odds. ie. x2.5 your bet return.


    Also, reimburse any customers that lost money because of your ineptitude or I'll add this to the already long list of Zodz's scams.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Zodz on 2015-05-15, 18:09

    Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    G wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:Zodz r u dum? Casinos give you 2.5x for getting delt blackjack lol.

    That's the common misconception. the blackjack payout is 3:2 (e.g. 15:10, i.e. 3/2)

    3/2 = 1 + 1/2 = x1.5

    e.g. 100 x1.5 = 150

    idk what that is trying to prove

    If you research you'll see majority of casinos are 6:5 and 3:2 ... if u find one that is 4:2 (like Phat says he found) then holy shit. you better play there (But I'm sure there is some catch at that location). And of course 4.5:2 (2.5x) like Eth said, would not exist for a real casino.
    You're an idiot. You think that 3:2 means x1.5 your bet return? Christ, what goes on in your mind?

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1.
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you, gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes

    Since you claim to have made this change so as to move customer experience closer to that which you would get at a casino, rather than to scam customers and further house profits, having realised your mistake, I'm sure that you'll install the most common 3:2 odds. ie. x2.5 your bet return.


    Also, reimburse any customers that lost money because of your ineptitude or I'll add this to the already long list of Zodz's scams.

    Dude, you're a little late. you seem to have missed several points which were already posted. and you're trying to be toxic as well as call a cora dyce host a scammer... we don't want community members like that. Primarily, stop trying to say 3:2 is x2.5, because that is flawed in every way, shape and form.
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-15, 18:26

    Zodz wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    G wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:Zodz r u dum? Casinos give you 2.5x for getting delt blackjack lol.

    That's the common misconception. the blackjack payout is 3:2 (e.g. 15:10, i.e. 3/2)

    3/2 = 1 + 1/2 = x1.5

    e.g. 100 x1.5 = 150

    idk what that is trying to prove

    If you research you'll see majority of casinos are 6:5 and 3:2 ... if u find one that is 4:2 (like Phat says he found) then holy shit. you better play there (But I'm sure there is some catch at that location). And of course 4.5:2 (2.5x) like Eth said, would not exist for a real casino.
    You're an idiot. You think that 3:2 means x1.5 your bet return? Christ, what goes on in your mind?

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1.
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you, gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes

    Since you claim to have made this change so as to move customer experience closer to that which you would get at a casino, rather than to scam customers and further house profits, having realised your mistake, I'm sure that you'll install the most common 3:2 odds. ie. x2.5 your bet return.


    Also, reimburse any customers that lost money because of your ineptitude or I'll add this to the already long list of Zodz's scams.

    Dude, you're a little late. you seem to have missed several points which were already posted. and you're trying to be toxic as well as call a cora dyce host a scammer... we don't want community members like that. Primarily, stop trying to say 3:2 is x2.5, because that is flawed in every way, shape and form.

    Wow so even after all the several points which were posted you still don't get it


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Jon on 2015-05-15, 18:41

    Zodz wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    G wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:Zodz r u dum? Casinos give you 2.5x for getting delt blackjack lol.

    That's the common misconception. the blackjack payout is 3:2 (e.g. 15:10, i.e. 3/2)

    3/2 = 1 + 1/2 = x1.5

    e.g. 100 x1.5 = 150

    idk what that is trying to prove

    If you research you'll see majority of casinos are 6:5 and 3:2 ... if u find one that is 4:2 (like Phat says he found) then holy shit. you better play there (But I'm sure there is some catch at that location). And of course 4.5:2 (2.5x) like Eth said, would not exist for a real casino.
    You're an idiot. You think that 3:2 means x1.5 your bet return? Christ, what goes on in your mind?

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1.
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you, gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes

    Since you claim to have made this change so as to move customer experience closer to that which you would get at a casino, rather than to scam customers and further house profits, having realised your mistake, I'm sure that you'll install the most common 3:2 odds. ie. x2.5 your bet return.


    Also, reimburse any customers that lost money because of your ineptitude or I'll add this to the already long list of Zodz's scams.

    Dude, you're a little late. you seem to have missed several points which were already posted. and you're trying to be toxic as well as call a cora dyce host a scammer... we don't want community members like that. Primarily, stop trying to say 3:2 is x2.5, because that is flawed in every way, shape and form.
    You've scammed me on multiple occasions as well as Cannons and other members of the community. If you want to challenge me on my calling you a scammer, then I would be delighted to resurface some of the disputes I posted which Andy neglected to read. Speak for yourself. What you mean is that you don't want community members like me because we expose you for the egotistical idiot that you are and challenge you when you've behaved unfairly. However, based on the general opinion expressed by the community, they do not want you as a member of the community. Something for you to think about perhaps?

    Zodz wrote:Primarily, stop trying to say 3:2 is x2.5, because that is flawed in every way, shape and form.
    lol 3:2 is x2.5 the original bet. It certainly isn't x1.5 as you've been enforcing. As I said, fix this mess you've caused from your misunderstanding of casino odds and reimburse customers who have subsequently lost money because of it or it is scamming.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Jon on 2015-05-15, 19:04

    Zodz, let me make this as clear as possible for you because you really seem to be struggling.

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1. This can also be written as n(1+(x/y))

    Taken from wikipedia:
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you. If you win every single bet then you can only ever break even. Gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes Perhaps what this actually means is not x1, but as previously stated is actually n(1+1/1) = n(1+1) = 2n. ie. x2 your original bet. It really is starting to look like the mathematics is consistent isn't it?

    If you want proof of this applied to a real situation, cannons posted a perfect example:

    It clearly says "Blackjack pays 3 to 2" ie. 3:2 and yet at the bottom it states that for a bet of 1000, the payout is 2500.
    2500/1000=2.5. bet x 2.5 is the payout on 3:2 odds.

    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-15, 19:06

    has a week gone by without drama?
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Zodz on 2015-05-15, 20:02

    Jon wrote:Zodz, let me make this as clear as possible for you because you really seem to be struggling.

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1. This can also be written as n(1+(x/y))

    Taken from wikipedia:
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you. If you win every single bet then you can only ever break even. Gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes Perhaps what this actually means is not x1, but as previously stated is actually n(1+1/1) = n(1+1) = 2n. ie. x2 your original bet. It really is starting to look like the mathematics is consistent isn't it?

    If you want proof of this applied to a real situation, cannons posted a perfect example:

    It clearly says "Blackjack pays 3 to 2" ie. 3:2 and yet at the bottom it states that for a bet of 1000, the payout is 2500.
    2500/1000=2.5. bet x 2.5 is the payout on 3:2 odds.


    For the sake of the innocent minds which are at risk of being misled by the above:

    Definition of a Ratio: the quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.

    3:2 is a ratio. 15:10 is an equivalent ratio. Solve how 10 would ever equal 15, and you'll see how 2 would ever equal 3. Answer: by multiplying it by 1.5 (not 2.5)

    On the topic of blackjack:  There are two separate interactions... one where you place the bet on the table (1:1), the other where you achieve blackjack (3:2 which is x1.5 amount on table)
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Jon on 2015-05-15, 20:13

    Zodz wrote:
    Jon wrote:Zodz, let me make this as clear as possible for you because you really seem to be struggling.

    x:y means if you place a bet of "n" and you won then you would get n+nx/y. Hence ordinarily casinos operate at 1:1. This can also be written as n(1+(x/y))

    Taken from wikipedia:
    If 1:1 meant that you won x1 the bet that you placed if you won, then do you think people would actually play? 50% chance of losing, and 50% chance that you get your bet returned to you. If you win every single bet then you can only ever break even. Gosh those odds sound appealing Rolling Eyes Perhaps what this actually means is not x1, but as previously stated is actually n(1+1/1) = n(1+1) = 2n. ie. x2 your original bet. It really is starting to look like the mathematics is consistent isn't it?

    If you want proof of this applied to a real situation, cannons posted a perfect example:

    It clearly says "Blackjack pays 3 to 2" ie. 3:2 and yet at the bottom it states that for a bet of 1000, the payout is 2500.
    2500/1000=2.5. bet x 2.5 is the payout on 3:2 odds.


    For the sake of the innocent minds which are at risk of being misled by the above:

    Definition of a Ratio: the quantitative relation between two amounts showing the number of times one value contains or is contained within the other.

    3:2 is a ratio. 15:10 is an equivalent ratio. Solve how 10 would ever equal 15, and you'll see how 2 would ever equal 3. Answer: by multiplying it by 1.5 (not 2.5)
    you've not actually explained any of the points I've made. Did you even read it? 3:2 is the ratio of the profit to the original bet, neglecting the fact that you have your initial bet returned to you. You get 1.5x the bet that you placed, plus you get the bet returned to you. Totalling a x2.5 return. Please explain why Cannons' picture shows a 2500 return when a bet of 1000 is won having been dealt blackjack? I can't believe I'm having to explain this. Are you actually this stupid or are you just too stubborn to admit that you made a mistake?

    Zodz wrote:On the topic of poker:  There are two separate interactions... one where you place the bet on the table (1:1), the other where you achieve blackjack (3:2 which is x1.5 amount on table)
    Using your own logic, 1:1 means x1/1 (x1) return if you win. So if I placed a 1m wager then I would get 1m back if I won, but I would lose my 1m if I lost? So if I won every single wager I placed then I would break even? I'm assuming by 1:1 you mean x2 your bet (which is correct) but why should this apply to 1:1 but not to 3:2?
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6182
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-05-15, 21:02

    Ouch, Zodz. That is impressively retarded.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Zodz on 2015-05-15, 21:09

    Rand al'Thor wrote:Ouch, Zodz. That is impressively retarded.

    Another person who doesn't realize that when casinos say blackjack is 3:2 that you are actually winning x1.5 the amount on the table from the house? Lol. please, read up or blindly join those who believe 3:2 = x2.5 ... another one bites the dust
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Jon on 2015-05-15, 21:14

    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-15, 21:31

    Jon wrote:


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-15, 22:48

    zodz is 100% correct.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Jon on 2015-05-15, 22:59

    Joe wrote:zodz is 100% correct.
    damn it, Joe. He's stupid enough to not realise that you're joking and he really doesn't need an ego boost.
    avatar
    [Eth111]
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 821
    Join date : 2012-11-30
    Age : 17
    Location : In Your Closet

    Re: fix bot

    Post by [Eth111] on 2015-05-15, 23:42

    HERE ZODZ IM 15 AND I UNDERTAND THIS: LET ME DUMB THIS DOWN FOR YOU AS MUCH AS I POSSIBLY CAN:

    Blackjack gives you 3:2 odds, as in 1.5x, PLUS YOUR ORIGINAL BET. SO IF YOU BET 500k, YOU WIN 750k+500k, ENDING IN 1250k TOTAL. this is literally the most i can dumb down this for you if you still dont understand you need to re-take elementary school.

    Sponsored content

    Re: fix bot

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-12-15, 09:28