Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Share

    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1880
    Join date : 2011-09-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Making bank @ The Spirit Tree.

    Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Ali on 2015-06-11, 06:56

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT3vg1k0Cxg

    Look at 4:50 on this video. Look at the chat window.

    You owe me money Andy.

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Cannons on 2015-06-11, 08:41

    Nice updated pic, you look older. Sadly we're not hiring right now

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-06-11, 08:49

    Cannons wrote:Nice updated pic, you look older. Sadly we're not hiring right now

    l0l

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Zodz on 2015-06-11, 09:11

    nice shoutout but I don't find that guy worthy

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Zodz on 2015-06-11, 09:12

    His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    [Eth111]
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 821
    Join date : 2012-11-30
    Age : 16
    Location : In Your Closet

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by [Eth111] on 2015-06-11, 17:14

    Zodz wrote:His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    i joined rs before he did and I was 4, l0l.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Joe on 2015-06-11, 17:45

    Zodz wrote:His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    LOL wat

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-06-11, 18:07

    Zodz wrote:His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    What a travesty indeed.

    I was particularly saddened by the omission of some of the Cora Dyce related events. As a wise man once proclaimed:

    A community is not judged by its members but rather how much one member can steal from a charity.

    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 13
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Bf on 2015-06-11, 19:41

    LOOOOOOOOL omg

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Joe on 2015-06-11, 22:45

    Allen1 wrote:
    Zodz wrote:His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    What a travesty indeed.

    I was particularly saddened by the omission of some of the Cora Dyce related events. As a wise man once proclaimed:

    A community is not judged by its members but rather how much one member can steal from a charity.

    loool

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-06-12, 02:03

    funny thing is I actually noticed this video before lol, and I saw you there

    gz on sythe mod btw



    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1880
    Join date : 2011-09-30
    Age : 20
    Location : Making bank @ The Spirit Tree.

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Ali on 2015-06-12, 02:37

    Iamtaba wrote:funny thing is I actually noticed this video before lol, and I saw you there

    gz on sythe mod btw



    That sythe mod isn't me, people confuse me as him a lot though.

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-06-12, 12:49

    Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Zodz wrote:His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    What a travesty indeed.

    I was particularly saddened by the omission of some of the Cora Dyce related events. As a wise man once proclaimed:

    A community is not judged by its members but rather how much one member can steal from a charity.
    loool
    replyin to ure own comment? s sad

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Joe on 2015-06-12, 14:23

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Zodz wrote:His History of RS movie sucked... left out the best parts... could tell he wasn't really from the "back then" era

    What a travesty indeed.

    I was particularly saddened by the omission of some of the Cora Dyce related events. As a wise man once proclaimed:

    A community is not judged by its members but rather how much one member can steal from a charity.
    loool
    replyin to ure own comment? s sad

    I amuse myself sometimes, stfu

    Sponsored content

    Re: Years later and I still advertise for Cora Dyce.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:23


      Current date/time is 2017-01-18, 23:23