Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    +1 for manners

    Share

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    +1 for manners

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-06-27, 20:06


    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by Slash on 2015-06-28, 12:21

    Honestly I would've commented the same thing. Ric's getting really annoying with those "disputes"


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by Jon on 2015-06-28, 12:39

    Slash wrote:Honestly I would've commented the same thing. Ric's getting really annoying with those "disputes"
    I disagree. Whether or not they're annoying I think his disputes are genuine concerns.

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by Slash on 2015-06-28, 12:47

    Jon wrote:
    Slash wrote:Honestly I would've commented the same thing. Ric's getting really annoying with those "disputes"
    I disagree. Whether or not they're annoying I think his disputes are genuine concerns.

    Oh god you have no clue about ricgood then


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by Jon on 2015-06-28, 12:49

    Slash wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Slash wrote:Honestly I would've commented the same thing. Ric's getting really annoying with those "disputes"
    I disagree. Whether or not they're annoying I think his disputes are genuine concerns.

    Oh god you have no clue about ricgood then
    I think he's almost always wrong, which would make him an idiot, but I don't think he's being deliberately irritating in terms of his disputes.

    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by G on 2015-06-30, 06:15

    downs hit him hard

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-06-30, 06:59

    i give cannon momma what she wanna

    Sponsored content

    Re: +1 for manners

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:24


      Current date/time is 2017-01-18, 23:24