Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Share

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-10, 18:22

    Is this meant to be hard?

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-07-10, 18:28

    this is my dick, so yes

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-11, 05:05

    Long series m8 chill out

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-11, 10:06

    Luke wrote:Long series m8 chill out

    First test wins the whole thing is the rules m8

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-11, 14:54

    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:Long series m8 chill out

    First test wins the whole thing is the rules m8
    Totally mate, we are just getting your hopes up.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-11, 15:39

    Luke wrote:
    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:Long series m8 chill out

    First test wins the whole thing is the rules m8
    Totally mate, we are just getting your hopes up.
    Australia won't catch up now m8.

    It seems weird using 'catch' in the same sentence as Australia.

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-11, 15:44

    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:Long series m8 chill out

    First test wins the whole thing is the rules m8
    Totally mate, we are just getting your hopes up.
    Australia won't catch up now m8.

    It seems weird using 'catch' in the same sentence as Australia.
    Don't speak to fast, you pommy boys do love a good old fashion choke.

    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 24
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Andrew on 2015-07-11, 16:27

    the ashes man.... as an american you just sit and wonder what the hell is going on. Gl both of ur countries

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-07-11, 20:02

    Andrew wrote:the ashes man.... as an american you just sit and wonder what the hell is going on.  Gl both of ur countries

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-11, 20:32

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Andrew wrote:the ashes man.... as an american you just sit and wonder what the hell is going on.  Gl both of ur countries

    Hi

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-07-11, 21:41

    luke shaved his beard

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-12, 12:59

    Luke wrote:
    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:Long series m8 chill out

    First test wins the whole thing is the rules m8
    Totally mate, we are just getting your hopes up.
    Australia won't catch up now m8.

    It seems weird using 'catch' in the same sentence as Australia.
    Don't speak to fast, you pommy boys do love a good old fashion choke.
    who's fast?

    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2734
    Join date : 2012-06-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Boofz on 2015-07-12, 13:11

    Still in line for a 4-1 win yo Australia.

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-20, 06:20

    Hello James.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-20, 11:42

    Hi Luke.

    We let you have one because it would be a nice and British thing to do. We will now resume with the Aussie slaying.

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-20, 12:11

    James wrote:Hi Luke.

    We let you have one because it would be a nice and British thing to do. We will now resume with the Aussie slaying.
    I'm not going to be cocky, that's what lost England the Ashes with your recent actions.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-20, 17:45

    Luke wrote:Hello James.

    Hello.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-20, 19:47

    Luke wrote:
    James wrote:Hi Luke.

    We let you have one because it would be a nice and British thing to do. We will now resume with the Aussie slaying.
    I'm not going to be cocky, that's what lost England the Ashes with your recent actions.

    Nah mate, we still have this. Quote this post in a few weeks time.

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-07-20, 21:39

    Luke wrote:
    James wrote:Hi Luke.

    We let you have one because it would be a nice and British thing to do. We will now resume with the Aussie slaying.
    I'm not going to be cocky, that's what lost England the Ashes with your recent actions.
    Nah, we're just shit at cricket and for some reason the whole country is in denial.

    Looking forward to the Davis Cup semi-final against you, tho.

    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2049
    Join date : 2012-02-11
    Age : 20
    Location : Dubai

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2015-07-21, 01:45

    If I'am not mistaken our only conversation was ~2 years ago, when you gave me a vouch on my host app and i replied with " Thank you " . Why do we never talk James ?

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-29, 20:08

    Luke wrote:Hello James.

    Oh Hi Luke

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-30, 11:13

    Did something happen? I was away (ironically) for 2 days.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-30, 11:19

    Luke wrote:Did something happen? I was away (ironically) for 2 days.

    Oh nothing out of the ordinary, just England humiliating Australia. It's an everyday event so you probably didn't notice anything.

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-30, 12:03

    James wrote:
    Luke wrote:Did something happen? I was away (ironically) for 2 days.

    Oh nothing out of the ordinary, just England humiliating Australia. It's an everyday event so you probably didn't notice anything.
    (insert swear word)

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by James on 2015-07-30, 20:06

    Ouch.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hi Luke, Boofz and the rest of the Kangaroo squad

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:43


      Current date/time is 2017-01-23, 15:43