Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Official Coolness Scales

    Share

    Poll

    How cool is Allen on a scale of 1-10?

    [ 9 ]
    45% [45%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    5% [5%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    10% [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 8 ]
    40% [40%] 

    Total Votes: 20

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Slash on 2015-07-20, 22:33

    Today's member: Allen

    We'll take the average of all votes


    Last edited by Slash on 2015-07-20, 22:53; edited 1 time in total


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-07-20, 22:50

    1 being the best/coolest score?

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Slash on 2015-07-20, 22:54

    Rand al'Thor wrote:1 being the best/coolest score?

    Sorry should've specified. 10 being the best.


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    3sanne4
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2014-11-17

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by 3sanne4 on 2015-07-20, 23:31

    pretty damn cool

    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2049
    Join date : 2012-02-11
    Age : 19
    Location : Dubai

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2015-07-21, 01:29


    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by G on 2015-07-21, 01:49

    21

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Cannons on 2015-07-21, 02:11

    I can guess who made multiple accounts to vote for one five times

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-21, 02:54

    Cannons wrote:I can guess who made multiple accounts to vote for one five times

    zodz?

    Co
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2013-10-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Canifis

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Co on 2015-07-21, 05:07

    He gets a 1... Because I don't know him. And if Zodz doesnt I dont lol!

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-21, 05:36

    Co wrote:He gets a 1... Because I don't know him. And if Zodz doesnt I dont lol!

    wut

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-07-21, 08:27

    Joe wrote:
    Co wrote:He gets a 1... Because I don't know him. And if Zodz doesnt I dont lol!

    wut
    Co is implementing that since Zodz dislikes Allen, she feels the need to as well.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-07-21, 11:42

    So if zodz stole from charity you would do it as well?

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Slash on 2015-07-21, 12:02

    Damn someone rigging the polls, sorry Allen Sad


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Co
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2013-10-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Canifis

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Co on 2015-07-21, 16:09

    Iamtaba wrote:So if zodz stole from charity you would do it as well?

    Some charities are bad Icy! Especially ones to homeless people! Only donate to science and conservation! You should never donate to the homeless ones.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-07-21, 16:44

    Co wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:So if zodz stole from charity you would do it as well?

    Some charities are bad Icy! Especially ones to homeless people! Only donate to science and conservation! You should never donate to the homeless ones.

    don't think this is the real co...

    Co
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2013-10-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Canifis

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Co on 2015-07-21, 17:38

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    Co wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:So if zodz stole from charity you would do it as well?

    Some charities are bad Icy! Especially ones to homeless people! Only donate to science and conservation! You should never donate to the homeless ones.

    don't think this is the real co...

    You'd be stupid to donate to homeless people: The more you donate, the more homeless people there will be. Argue with me if you want, but morality doesn't favor the world in this situation.

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-21, 19:15

    Co wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    Co wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:So if zodz stole from charity you would do it as well?

    Some charities are bad Icy! Especially ones to homeless people! Only donate to science and conservation! You should never donate to the homeless ones.

    don't think this is the real co...

    You'd be stupid to donate to homeless people: The more you donate, the more homeless people there will be. Argue with me if you want, but morality doesn't favor the world in this situation.
    omg this is hilarious. Comments like this take a special kind of retard.

    Co
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2013-10-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Canifis

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Co on 2015-07-21, 19:24

    Really Jon? Go donate to the homeless people... See how many more there will be in ten years.

    You're the retard for not even trying to argue with me lol!

    3sanne4
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2014-11-17

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by 3sanne4 on 2015-07-21, 19:48

    Jonathan is so smart and awesome, he just can't proof it yet

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-21, 19:50

    Co wrote:Really Jon? Go donate to the homeless people... See how many more there will be in ten years.

    You're the retard for not even trying to argue with me lol!
    People don't choose homelessness as a career path because they think it's well paid. The primary cause of homelessness is not having enough money, so giving them money will, far more often than not, help their situation.

    and can we take a moment to look at the fact that you are actually trying to justify the fact that zodz stole from charity by saying "Some charities are bad"...

    3sanne4
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2014-11-17

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by 3sanne4 on 2015-07-21, 19:58

    Jon wrote:
    Co wrote:Really Jon? Go donate to the homeless people... See how many more there will be in ten years.

    You're the retard for not even trying to argue with me lol!
    People don't choose homelessness as a career path because they think it's well paid. The primary cause of homelessness is not having enough money, so giving them money will, far more often than not, help their situation.


    A lot of the homeless are drug addicts and psychological damaged persons; giving them money won't help anything in various cases. You could make a social security system to help them, but giving them money personally will not change a lot to their situation (speaking of western countries).

    Co
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2013-10-01
    Age : 19
    Location : Canifis

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Co on 2015-07-21, 20:00

    Jon wrote:
    Co wrote:Really Jon? Go donate to the homeless people... See how many more there will be in ten years.

    You're the retard for not even trying to argue with me lol!
    People don't choose homelessness as a career path because they think it's well paid. The primary cause of homelessness is not having enough money, so giving them money will, far more often than not, help their situation.

    and can we take a moment to look at the fact that you are actually trying to justify the fact that zodz stole from charity by saying "Some charities are bad"...

    Lol I don't know anything about this charity thing. Anyways, looking at your argument, they must be too lazy to get a job and prefer sitting around all day? Just another reason why giving them money is useless. The more rich (wealthier) people give, the more they will repopulate. You might think giving them money will give some relief to them... That is only brief. NO I don't think we should have a homeless people genocide. We should find a better way to help these people than easily giving them money. In the long run these people will grow in size. Do you want your grandkids dealing with something that you encouraged?

    3sanne4
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2014-11-17

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by 3sanne4 on 2015-07-21, 20:05

    Co wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Co wrote:Really Jon? Go donate to the homeless people... See how many more there will be in ten years.

    You're the retard for not even trying to argue with me lol!
    People don't choose homelessness as a career path because they think it's well paid. The primary cause of homelessness is not having enough money, so giving them money will, far more often than not, help their situation.

    and can we take a moment to look at the fact that you are actually trying to justify the fact that zodz stole from charity by saying "Some charities are bad"...

    Lol I don't know anything about this charity thing. Anyways, looking at your argument, they must be too lazy to get a job and prefer sitting around all day? Just another reason why giving them money is useless. The more rich (wealthier) people give, the more they will repopulate. You might think giving them money will give some relief to them... That is only brief. NO I don't think we should have a homeless people genocide. We should find a better way to help these people than easily giving them money. In the long run these people will grow in size. Do you want your grandkids dealing with something that you encouraged?

    I don't think if homeless people are given a source of income where they can live on (nothing more; but they can live on it) it will not attract that many people as living standards are still quite poor.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Guest on 2015-07-21, 22:18

    Co wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    Co wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:So if zodz stole from charity you would do it as well?

    Some charities are bad Icy! Especially ones to homeless people! Only donate to science and conservation! You should never donate to the homeless ones.

    don't think this is the real co...

    You'd be stupid to donate to homeless people: The more you donate, the more homeless people there will be. Argue with me if you want, but morality doesn't favor the world in this situation.

    The more you post, the more stupid you look.
    Can you make me a Venn diagram for Ethics, Moral, and Morality? Ty.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Guest on 2015-07-21, 22:23

    voted 1

    Sponsored content

    Re: Official Coolness Scales

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-02-27, 21:22