Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

What do I really think about you?

Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

What do I really think about you?

Post by Luke on 2015-07-22, 09:06

100% Honest, I'll try to do them as soon as practical.
    Hit me Smile
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: What do I really think about you?

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-07-22, 09:06

TELLL ME !!!
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James on 2015-07-22, 10:05

Don't do a Sean Rolling Eyes

Yes please.
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-07-22, 10:06

Do andy

ShowMeYours

Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-07-22, 10:15

Do me.

No pun intended.
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash on 2015-07-22, 10:45

oak

By Shygodd <3
    Lel:

[Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] on 2015-07-22, 11:38

I'd love to hear my story
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-07-22, 12:02

Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Asar on 2015-07-22, 12:39

Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon on 2015-07-22, 12:45

Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-07-22, 13:47

Do me pls c:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-07-22, 14:28

m5

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-07-22, 16:32

People trying to play off really wanting to know what Inva thinks of them
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-07-22, 16:36

Cannons wrote:People trying to play off really wanting to know what Inva thinks of them

G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2015-07-22, 18:07

All these faggots.
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Am the beast on 2015-07-22, 18:34

Very Happy

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-07-22, 18:46

dis be good
    Aliispartan | VP0
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Aliispartan | VP0 on 2015-07-22, 21:19

oak
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf on 2015-07-22, 21:48

James wrote:Don't do a Sean Rolling Eyes

Yes please.
    listen you fgt i'll finish mine by the end of the month. i swear on our marriage counselor's life.
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke on 2015-07-23, 11:53

Sh33dy - When I first saw you on the IRC and got to knowing you, it seemed that you were very strange and sketchy. But once we became closer it was just that you like to joke and troll a lot. You're very active here and do a lot of good things people don't really notice.

James - We never really talked too much, or had a decent sized conversation till about a couple months ago. Once we did it seemed that we both are quite similar even though we're from opposite sides of the world. I really like the way that you go about your time here at Cora and you've definitely been undermined the opportunities that should have risen. Hopefully they will rise soon, and hopefully we can keep talking on a constant basis. Smile

Pants - You're in my eyes one of the smartest people in the clan, if not the smartest. When someone uses the term smart, I have noticed that they generally smart at studying/education. When I think of the word smart, I don't think out of a book smart. I think that they are smart in real life and can use whatever scenario they're in and make the most out of it. I see a lot of that in you. Not saying that you have it rough or anything, it just seems you're very clever with what you do. You should really aim for higher powers in this clan you deserve them.

Casb - You're smart, you should use your smarts for greater good. I'd say settle down on the singing though.

Slash - The little ol' Sythe boy. You're funny guy who over the last year has become really mature and a well balanced all rounded guy. Sometimes you need to chill out a little more though, but sometimes your professionalism is needed and people just take it for granted.

Eth - Words cannot describe you.

Rand - Hay, You're the smartest person in this clan. If there is a problem in the clan that no-one knows how to fix, I'm better off going to you compared to Andy. I just have a total amount of respect for you (even though pommy boy) that not many people here are close to achieving and think that if you ever wanted to get into a role of power here, it should definitely happen. Please come to Australia or come on during my timezone more so we can talk. I want to be smart like you.

Asar - not bad for a New South Wales bloke. Nah in all seriousness (insert name here), you've been my best friend for the last year (so has a few others) we talk literally everyday and we have a great old time. When it comes to forums creating and anything technological that I'm not sure on how to do it, you're the first person I ask. You're also one of the smartest people in the clan who I always value your opinion.

Jon - Likewise compared to Rand, I value your opinion the most in the clan. You've the most experience with any problem that occurs throughout the clan and if I'm not sure on how I should go about something, I'll always ask you for advice or your thoughts on the situation. I think that you are also very funny and like James I find myself being very similar in thought patterns and the sense of humor we tend to share.

Joe - That bloke who got deranked for inactivity even though he was active... We were ranked almost a month a part, we talked a fair bit throughout our time here and I'm very happy to call you a friend, as you're loyal and a really mature bloke. Smile

Warriors - We got ranked together, then you quit to join no advertising (which I was planning to but, never had the balls). Then you worked really hard and showed why you should be allowed to rejoin cora (just as a member). I'm really happy that you rejoined the clan and after a lot of work you achieved your rank back. You're also one of my closest friends. Smile

Cannons - You've so much understanding and knowledge about so many topics and ways of life. You're very understand and always do your best to come out of any scenario that you've been put in. It would of been very easy for you to run away after what has happened to you over the previous year, but you stuck at it and toughed it out. Hopefully soon you'll reap the rewards, as you're due a lot of good karma.

Overly - You're an understanding dude, who wants to achieve more in life. I really was quite upset when you had to leave as a rank because of your knee and not being able to come on much. You were a very good rank who deserved more praise than what he was given. You're also a good guy, who I'd definitely call a friend. Smile

Bl990 - We never really talked much, you seemed to do very well in your trial. You're a funny guy who is always happy and tries your best to make everyone laugh and enjoy their time here. Sometimes you need to when to be a little serious though.

Doodle - I'd like to say that when I first got ranked. Even though you were at med school, you were active, especially throughout our timezone. I really liked the way you hosted, and tried to pride and copy the way you did it. I realised the thing that I always liked about you, is that no matter what happened you'd always be yourself. A lot of people who get ranked here, change. They think that they need to be someone, when they actually got ranked for being who they were. I really think that you're a great person, who turned out to be a great host. There are not many who have done that here at Cora. There have been great hosts, who haven't been great people or vise versa. I'd also like to add that you're one hell of a funny bloke, so get active and make me laugh again. Ps. Don't bet too much of your house gold at BBB and then ask me for a loan, next time. Wink

VP0 - One of my best friends, if not my best friend. Always talked to me when i was down. Always listened and gave advice. I was pretty messed up a few times and you were always there even into the next morning of your time talking to me. You're the most understanding person I've probably met in my life and also know how to make me laugh as well as laugh at my shitty jokes to pretend I'm funny. It amazes me how good one cousin could be (VP0) then the rest of his family is full of scammers... like wtf.

Bf - Ahh the little bloke named Sean. You're the nicest person in this clan (except for one time, see below). I really hope you return to help make this clan a better place. There are only positive things I could say about you. Nothing negative. Why did you hate me though?
    The Magical Wizard wrote:Regardless Cable, votes are votes. There's obviously going to be bias in any kind of poll, and there really is no way to prevent it. At the end of the day, those with the highest number of votes should be ranked. I think we can all agree on that.

And, up until today, the votes were pretty constant. Feueeeerrr, Duhyellow, and Mira were at 8-9, and Joe/Lost were at 7.

After Nr's announcement, I believe people cancelled their votes for Lost. I don't blame them. There's something off about him. <icouldgoonforeverpmmeifyouwanttoknowwhyithinkthat>

I dont care for lost to be ranked, he's a great future rank (again) but to come back from months of inactivity and instant get ranked is bs, and inva, i dont know much about.

Solution:
    We apologize to Lost/Inva. Rank the top 3 - Duhyellow, Kaiser, and Mirador.
    There is more if you want it ^
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] on 2015-07-23, 13:20

Luke wrote:Sh33dy - When I first saw you on the IRC and got to knowing you, it seemed that you were very strange and sketchy. But once we became closer it was just that you like to joke and troll a lot. You're very active here and do a lot of good things people don't really notice.

James - We never really talked too much, or had a decent sized conversation till about a couple months ago. Once we did it seemed that we both are quite similar even though we're from opposite sides of the world. I really like the way that you go about your time here at Cora and you've definitely been undermined the opportunities that should have risen. Hopefully they will rise soon, and hopefully we can keep talking on a constant basis. Smile

Pants - You're in my eyes one of the smartest people in the clan, if not the smartest. When someone uses the term smart, I have noticed that they generally smart at studying/education. When I think of the word smart, I don't think out of a book smart. I think that they are smart in real life and can use whatever scenario they're in and make the most out of it. I see a lot of that in you. Not saying that you have it rough or anything, it just seems you're very clever with what you do. You should really aim for higher powers in this clan you deserve them.

Casb - You're smart, you should use your smarts for greater good. I'd say settle down on the singing though.

Slash - The little ol' Sythe boy. You're funny guy who over the last year has become really mature and a well balanced all rounded guy. Sometimes you need to chill out a little more though, but sometimes your professionalism is needed and people just take it for granted.

Eth - Words cannot describe you.

Rand - Hay, You're the smartest person in this clan. If there is a problem in the clan that no-one knows how to fix, I'm better off going to you compared to Andy. I just have a total amount of respect for you (even though pommy boy) that not many people here are close to achieving and think that if you ever wanted to get into a role of power here, it should definitely happen. Please come to Australia or come on during my timezone more so we can talk. I want to be smart like you.

Asar - not bad for a New South Wales bloke. Nah in all seriousness (insert name here), you've been my best friend for the last year (so has a few others) we talk literally everyday and we have a great old time. When it comes to forums creating and anything technological that I'm not sure on how to do it, you're the first person I ask. You're also one of the smartest people in the clan who I always value your opinion.

Jon - Likewise compared to Rand, I value your opinion the most in the clan. You've the most experience with any problem that occurs throughout the clan and if I'm not sure on how I should go about something, I'll always ask you for advice or your thoughts on the situation. I think that you are also very funny and like James I find myself being very similar in thought patterns and the sense of humor we tend to share.

Joe - That bloke who got deranked for inactivity even though he was active... We were ranked almost a month a part, we talked a fair bit throughout our time here and I'm very happy to call you a friend, as you're loyal and a really mature bloke. Smile

Warriors - We got ranked together, then you quit to join no advertising (which I was planning to but, never had the balls). Then you worked really hard and showed why you should be allowed to rejoin cora (just as a member). I'm really happy that you rejoined the clan and after a lot of work you achieved your rank back. You're also one of my closest friends. Smile

Cannons - You've so much understanding and knowledge about so many topics and ways of life. You're very understand and always do your best to come out of any scenario that you've been put in. It would of been very easy for you to run away after what has happened to you over the previous year, but you stuck at it and toughed it out. Hopefully soon you'll reap the rewards, as you're due a lot of good karma.

Overly - You're an understanding dude, who wants to achieve more in life. I really was quite upset when you had to leave as a rank because of your knee and not being able to come on much. You were a very good rank who deserved more praise than what he was given. You're also a good guy, who I'd definitely call a friend. Smile

Bl990 - We never really talked much, you seemed to do very well in your trial. You're a funny guy who is always happy and tries your best to make everyone laugh and enjoy their time here. Sometimes you need to when to be a little serious though.

Doodle - I'd like to say that when I first got ranked. Even though you were at med school, you were active, especially throughout our timezone. I really liked the way you hosted, and tried to pride and copy the way you did it. I realised the thing that I always liked about you, is that no matter what happened you'd always be yourself. A lot of people who get ranked here, change. They think that they need to be someone, when they actually got ranked for being who they were. I really think that you're a great person, who turned out to be a great host. There are not many who have done that here at Cora. There have been great hosts, who haven't been great people or vise versa. I'd also like to add that you're one hell of a funny bloke, so get active and make me laugh again. Ps. Don't bet too much of your house gold at BBB and then ask me for a loan, next time. Wink

VP0 - One of my best friends, if not my best friend. Always talked to me when i was down. Always listened and gave advice. I was pretty messed up a few times and you were always there even into the next morning of your time talking to me. You're the most understanding person I've probably met in my life and also know how to make me laugh as well as laugh at my shitty jokes to pretend I'm funny. It amazes me how good one cousin could be (VP0) then the rest of his family is full of scammers... like wtf.

Bf - Ahh the little bloke named Sean. You're the nicest person in this clan (except for one time, see below). I really hope you return to help make this clan a better place. There are only positive things I could say about you. Nothing negative. Why did you hate me though?
    The Magical Wizard wrote:Regardless Cable, votes are votes. There's obviously going to be bias in any kind of poll, and there really is no way to prevent it. At the end of the day, those with the highest number of votes should be ranked. I think we can all agree on that.

And, up until today, the votes were pretty constant. Feueeeerrr, Duhyellow, and Mira were at 8-9, and Joe/Lost were at 7.

After Nr's announcement, I believe people cancelled their votes for Lost. I don't blame them. There's something off about him. <icouldgoonforeverpmmeifyouwanttoknowwhyithinkthat>

I dont care for lost to be ranked, he's a great future rank (again) but to come back from months of inactivity and instant get ranked is bs, and inva, i dont know much about.

Solution:
    We apologize to Lost/Inva. Rank the top 3 - Duhyellow, Kaiser, and Mirador.
    There is more if you want it ^

WTF????????????? I want to know what u think of me refund wtfh trying to avoid the question..

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-07-23, 15:57

Looks like almost everyone will have a good start to their day after reading this. Thanks Inva
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] on 2015-07-23, 16:34

Cannons wrote:Looks like almost everyone will have a good start to their day after reading this. Thanks Inva

not me wtf
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-07-23, 17:48

[Eth111] wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Looks like almost everyone will have a good start to their day after reading this. Thanks Inva

not me wtf
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2015-07-23, 17:55

Thanks man good start to my day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-07-23, 20:35