Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

~Not that anyone gives a fuck, this is spam, don't say: "don't post here pheggit"

ShowMeYours

~Not that anyone gives a fuck, this is spam, don't say: "don't post here pheggit"

Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-07-22, 11:44

I find Zodz hilarious, I always knew he was a no good twat. However, he was a fun person talk to. Inva, Slash and Nr have the Admin attitude. Zodz's streams sucked, I don't know why people watched that. I mean, I did a lot of trolling on Twitch and had 5500 followers in a month. Sadly, I was banned, due to a misunderstanding of hacking my followers, they accidentally clicked the link I accidentally put in my description. Sad tale ...
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: ~Not that anyone gives a fuck, this is spam, don't say: "don't post here pheggit"

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-07-22, 12:01

ShowMeYours wrote:Zodz's streams sucked, I don't know why people watched that.
    You don't like rune ore drops or waiting around for a day to get a bond??

ShowMeYours

Re: ~Not that anyone gives a fuck, this is spam, don't say: "don't post here pheggit"

Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-07-22, 12:53

Rand al'Thor wrote:

I don't see how people could watch someone play RS for hours on end to get a bond ...
    I just did a tradeaway of 40M 07, giving people who traded me a free 500K-2500K depending how good of community members they are/were.  I don't even stream anymore, but why on earth would people want to wait all day for a bond?  Zodz didn't have fans, he had - which I think the term is 'beggars'.

But to answer your question, no, I do not like waiting all day to get a petty bond or some future rune armour. However, if he decided to give away his yellow partyhat, I would be first in line, DDoSing my competition.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-07-22, 13:46

ShowMeYours wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

I don't see how people could watch someone play RS for hours on end to get a bond ...
    I just did a tradeaway of 40M 07, giving people who traded me a free 500K-2500K depending how good of community members they are/were.  I don't even stream anymore, but why on earth would people want to wait all day for a bond?  Zodz didn't have fans, he had - which I think the term is 'beggars'.

But to answer your question, no, I do not like waiting all day to get a petty bond or some future rune armour.  However, if he decided to give away his yellow partyhat, I would be first in line, DDoSing my competition.

I like you.
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-07-22, 14:55

or some future rune armour. [/quote]

M8 hes dropping rune ores not rune armour :/
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2015-07-22, 18:05

i did it for the vines

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-07-22, 18:51

who is this guy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-03-28, 21:42