Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Share
    avatar
    Rock
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2559
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 18

    Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Rock on 2015-07-23, 18:41

    Zodz right now is a General and not an admin anymore but he can still have a limit of 10b rs3 and increase as he pleases ? I really see no difference from his "De-Admin" if he is still +AO on irc and can increase his limits way past that of a General.

    [01:55] <@Zodz> .credits active
    [01:55] <@CoraGames> [RS3] Zodz is now accepting conversions within 10b.


    He also increased his 07 limits to 200m then to 400m . I'll find it in the logs when I feel like finding it
    avatar
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 20

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-07-23, 18:51

    we wait for De-rank after manip on snowman4eve stealed money from lb tryed scam rock ....
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-23, 19:00

    When Zodz next does something stupid, we shouldn't have to wait long, make the dispute as you normally would but swap Zodz's name for that of a volunteering host and watch Andy derank them in a heartbeat. Obviously come clean afterward so Andy is left red-faced. Zodz is untouchable whilst literally anyone else would have been deranked several times over.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-23, 19:12

    Jon wrote:When Zodz next does something stupid, we shouldn't have to wait long, make the dispute as you normally would but swap Zodz's name for that of a volunteering host and watch Andy derank them in a heartbeat. Obviously come clean afterward so Andy is left red-faced. Zodz is untouchable whilst literally anyone else would have been deranked several times over.

    ur a fkin genius LOOOOOOL

    duhyellowazn volunteers his rank c:
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-07-23, 22:02

    i volunteer as tribute
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-23, 22:03

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:I volunteer as tribute
    respond to the dispute as zodz usually does. Like when cannons makes a valid point against you, reply with "Cannons has lots of debts".

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Cannons on 2015-07-24, 06:38

    Bread and circuses. Andy just wants to do what will make people happy whenever there's a threat to the clan though his apparent obsession with keeping Zodz seems to be the exception. He made Zodz get rid of the red name to keep people happy and stop the migration from Cora to Inva's clan. But it looks like he's going to keep someone with the maturity of a 9 year old as an irc admin and someone who can do anything without consequence as long as it doesn't result in people making/joining a new clan.
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by G on 2015-07-24, 07:59

    i will create new clan whos in???

    ShowMeYours
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2015-05-29
    Age : 20

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-07-24, 15:22

    Cannons wrote:Bread and circuses. Andy just wants to do what will make people happy whenever there's a threat to the clan though his apparent obsession with keeping Zodz seems to be the exception. He made Zodz get rid of the red name to keep people happy and stop the migration from Cora to Inva's clan. But it looks like he's going to keep someone with the maturity of a 9 year old as an irc admin and someone who can do anything without consequence as long as it doesn't result in people making/joining a new clan.

    Zodz knows that Andy isn't going to do anything 'different' as it might affect the clan for the worse.  Zodz is basically the owner of Cora Dyce, Andy is rarely on.  This is the reason Zodz is an power abusing tyrant.  Cora Dyce simply can not face the competition other clans are offering.  Andy seems to have no major plans for the clan, that's the sad thing about it.  I don't really care what happens here to tell you the truth, I have my own issues I need to deal with.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-07-24, 16:03

    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Bread and circuses. Andy just wants to do what will make people happy whenever there's a threat to the clan though his apparent obsession with keeping Zodz seems to be the exception. He made Zodz get rid of the red name to keep people happy and stop the migration from Cora to Inva's clan. But it looks like he's going to keep someone with the maturity of a 9 year old as an irc admin and someone who can do anything without consequence as long as it doesn't result in people making/joining a new clan.

    Zodz knows that Andy isn't going to do anything 'different' as it might affect the clan for the worse.  Zodz is basically the owner of Cora Dyce, Andy is rarely on.  This is the reason Zodz is an power abusing tyrant.  Cora Dyce simply can not face the competition other clans are offering.  Andy seems to have no major plans for the clan, that's the sad thing about it.  I don't really care what happens here to tell you the truth, I have my own issues I need to deal with.

    tell me some of your issues I'll help ya bud, also tell me who you are

    ShowMeYours
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2015-05-29
    Age : 20

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-07-24, 16:14

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Bread and circuses. Andy just wants to do what will make people happy whenever there's a threat to the clan though his apparent obsession with keeping Zodz seems to be the exception. He made Zodz get rid of the red name to keep people happy and stop the migration from Cora to Inva's clan. But it looks like he's going to keep someone with the maturity of a 9 year old as an irc admin and someone who can do anything without consequence as long as it doesn't result in people making/joining a new clan.

    Zodz knows that Andy isn't going to do anything 'different' as it might affect the clan for the worse.  Zodz is basically the owner of Cora Dyce, Andy is rarely on.  This is the reason Zodz is an power abusing tyrant.  Cora Dyce simply can not face the competition other clans are offering.  Andy seems to have no major plans for the clan, that's the sad thing about it.  I don't really care what happens here to tell you the truth, I have my own issues I need to deal with.

    tell me some of your issues I'll help ya bud, also tell me who you are

    I'm Casb, please do help out ... Sad

    My Sister died of an overdose, ... My brother hung himself, I cut my arm off, which is why I am typing with one hand ... I'm in an internet cafe because our house burnt down, my father and mother died in the fire, Sad
    avatar
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 20

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-07-24, 16:20

    u bullshitting as always casb l000000000l
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-24, 16:33

    ShowMeYours wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Bread and circuses. Andy just wants to do what will make people happy whenever there's a threat to the clan though his apparent obsession with keeping Zodz seems to be the exception. He made Zodz get rid of the red name to keep people happy and stop the migration from Cora to Inva's clan. But it looks like he's going to keep someone with the maturity of a 9 year old as an irc admin and someone who can do anything without consequence as long as it doesn't result in people making/joining a new clan.

    Zodz knows that Andy isn't going to do anything 'different' as it might affect the clan for the worse.  Zodz is basically the owner of Cora Dyce, Andy is rarely on.  This is the reason Zodz is an power abusing tyrant.  Cora Dyce simply can not face the competition other clans are offering.  Andy seems to have no major plans for the clan, that's the sad thing about it.  I don't really care what happens here to tell you the truth, I have my own issues I need to deal with.

    tell me some of your issues I'll help ya bud, also tell me who you are

    I'm Casb, please do help out ... Sad

    My Sister died of an overdose, ... My brother hung himself, I cut my arm off, which is why I am typing with one hand ... I'm in an internet cafe because our house burnt down, my father and mother died in the fire, Sad
    you have a twisted sense of humour.
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-07-25, 04:26

    Cannons get off this thread, didnt you scam Duhyellowazn
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by G on 2015-07-25, 08:37

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:Cannons get off this thread, didnt you scam Duhyellowazn

    LMAOOOO

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Cannons on 2015-07-25, 16:11

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:Cannons get off this thread, didnt you scam Duhyellowazn

    Word for word, impressive.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Zodz on 2015-07-25, 19:35

    I feel bad for when DuhYellowAzn reads this thread, and thinks to himself "But I did request that cannons make payments after leaderboard wins"
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-25, 19:35

    Zodz wrote:I feel bad for when DuhYellowAzn has to read this thread, and think to himself "But I did request that he make payments after leaderboard wins"

    provide a picture pls c:
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by G on 2015-07-25, 20:19

    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:I feel bad for when DuhYellowAzn has to read this thread, and think to himself "But I did request that he make payments after leaderboard wins"

    provide a picture pls c:

    i still owe brian money but hes so chill he doesn't bitch at me for it 24/7
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-25, 21:02

    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:I feel bad for when DuhYellowAzn has to read this thread, and think to himself "But I did request that he make payments after leaderboard wins"

    provide a picture pls c:

    zodz, please do not provide fake quotes from members. thank you.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Deadmin of Zodz means nothing?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-08-23, 19:22