Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Share
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-07-28, 21:30

    Spoiler:
    Slash.
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by James on 2015-07-28, 21:36

    I'm not waiting 8 days for 1 word m8
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-28, 21:48

    No explanation? poor.
    avatar
    Aliispartan | VP0
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 17
    Location : kanada

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Aliispartan | VP0 on 2015-07-28, 21:56

    thats hilarious
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-07-28, 21:56

    Jon wrote:No explanation? poor.

    I shall explain now.

    Slash is that one kid from your high school who was the dumb kid of the smart kids. Jon knows exactly who i'm talking about. The kid that had potential but, be it because of work ethic or just a lack of intelligence, he never really got to hunt with the big dogs. Some people have it worse than Slash, yet are doing significantly better than him on this list. Case in point: Cannons. It was like his dad was feeding him tiramisu...how he deserted him. Slash's biggest obstacle, on the other hand, has been saving face by scoring an 800 on the SAT math, something which a 9th grade Allen had achieved (14 years old) vs an 18 year old Slash. But that may be why i'm higher than the list than he is...
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-07-28, 21:57

    James didn't make the list.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Guest on 2015-07-28, 22:17

    still waiting m8!

    you type Kᴀʀɴ not Karn just remember plz
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by James on 2015-07-28, 23:12

    Allen1 wrote:James didn't make the list.

    wow. just wow.

    You don't know my IRL capabilities.
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-07-28, 23:23

    James wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:James didn't make the list.

    wow. just wow.

    You don't know my IRL capabilities.

    James is more of a top 10 Cora Comedians or top 10 Cora Hosts
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8037
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Joe on 2015-07-29, 00:21

    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:No explanation? poor.

    Slash's biggest obstacle, on the other hand, has been saving face by scoring an 800 on the SAT math, something which a 9th grade Allen had achieved (14 years old) vs an 18 year old Slash. But that may be why i'm higher than the list than he is...

    Prove it. :-^)
    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Andrew on 2015-07-29, 00:26

    LOL
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-07-29, 01:10

    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:No explanation? poor.

    I shall explain now.

    Slash is that one kid from your high school who was the dumb kid of the smart kids. Jon knows exactly who i'm talking about. The kid that had potential but, be it because of work ethic or just a lack of intelligence, he never really got to hunt with the big dogs. Some people have it worse than Slash, yet are doing significantly better than him on this list. Case in point: Cannons. It was like his dad was feeding him tiramisu...how he deserted him.  Slash's biggest obstacle, on the other hand, has been saving face by scoring an 800 on the SAT math, something which a 9th grade Allen had achieved (14 years old) vs an 18 year old Slash. But that may be why i'm higher than the list than he is...
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Luke on 2015-07-29, 03:57

    I know, I won't be on this list. Meaning I can't say anything bad or people will roast me as they're smarter then me
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-07-29, 07:07

    Luke wrote:I know, I won't be on this list. Meaning I can't say anything bad or people will roast me as they're smarter then me
    lol
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by James on 2015-07-29, 09:02

    Allen1 wrote:
    James wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:James didn't make the list.

    wow. just wow.

    You don't know my IRL capabilities.

    James is more of a top 10 Cora Comedians or top 10 Cora Hosts

    TOP 10 COMEDIANS?

    TOP 1.



    AND FK U
    avatar
    RSSEAN
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 296
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 18
    Location : Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by RSSEAN on 2015-07-29, 09:42

    Am i a Genius? Surprised If no then GG
    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Andrew on 2015-07-29, 13:01

    Andrew wrote:LOL
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Jon on 2015-07-29, 13:07

    Andrew wrote:
    Andrew wrote:LOL
    That's got to hurt that slash is more intelligent than you.

    3sanne4
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2014-11-17

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by 3sanne4 on 2015-07-29, 16:34

    Jon wrote:
    Andrew wrote:
    Andrew wrote:LOL
    That's got to hurt that slash is more intelligent than you.

    rekd

    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Andrew on 2015-07-29, 19:11

    Should've paid the man his 10$... Would've at least gotten me above puff
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Slash on 2015-07-29, 22:37

    I don't know what to feel.


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Sponsored content

    Re: Cora Geniuses #9. (one a day)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-10-17, 15:07