Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Share
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Post by Paul on 2015-09-09, 03:00

    Joe wrote:
    DuhYerrowAzn wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:you can tell they're all bronze lol
    Vayne can auto attack you 3 times too and you're dead, noob

    But she can do it at a distance, stealths, and has a stunerino

    if you arent bad you wont stand near a wall to get stunned by vayne
    Don't need a wall, if you get too close she can just shoot you backwards then kite you.

    then dont fkin 1v1 a vayne???

    stfu i saw u trying to chase a vayne with singed so dum smh

    when???
    You were featured in one of the Bronze Moments videos, lol.

    I forgot which one; here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm

    Goddamn Joey, always contradicting himself. Such a troll.

    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Post by Joe on 2015-09-09, 13:21

    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    DuhYerrowAzn wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:you can tell they're all bronze lol
    Vayne can auto attack you 3 times too and you're dead, noob

    But she can do it at a distance, stealths, and has a stunerino

    if you arent bad you wont stand near a wall to get stunned by vayne
    Don't need a wall, if you get too close she can just shoot you backwards then kite you.

    then dont fkin 1v1 a vayne???

    stfu i saw u trying to chase a vayne with singed so dum smh

    when???
    You were featured in one of the Bronze Moments videos, lol.

    I forgot which one; here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm

    Goddamn Joey, always contradicting himself. Such a troll.


    what fkin video m8?
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Post by Paul on 2015-09-10, 02:18

    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    DuhYerrowAzn wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:you can tell they're all bronze lol
    Vayne can auto attack you 3 times too and you're dead, noob

    But she can do it at a distance, stealths, and has a stunerino

    if you arent bad you wont stand near a wall to get stunned by vayne
    Don't need a wall, if you get too close she can just shoot you backwards then kite you.

    then dont fkin 1v1 a vayne???

    stfu i saw u trying to chase a vayne with singed so dum smh

    when???
    You were featured in one of the Bronze Moments videos, lol.

    I forgot which one; here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm

    Goddamn Joey, always contradicting himself. Such a troll.


    what fkin video m8?
    I DON'T REMEMBER JOE SMH

    Bronze Moments videos = noobs trying to chase Vaynes with Singed
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Post by Joe on 2015-09-10, 03:11

    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    DuhYerrowAzn wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:you can tell they're all bronze lol
    Vayne can auto attack you 3 times too and you're dead, noob

    But she can do it at a distance, stealths, and has a stunerino

    if you arent bad you wont stand near a wall to get stunned by vayne
    Don't need a wall, if you get too close she can just shoot you backwards then kite you.

    then dont fkin 1v1 a vayne???

    stfu i saw u trying to chase a vayne with singed so dum smh

    when???
    You were featured in one of the Bronze Moments videos, lol.

    I forgot which one; here's the channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MachinimaRealm

    Goddamn Joey, always contradicting himself. Such a troll.


    what fkin video m8?
    I DON'T REMEMBER JOE SMH

    Bronze Moments videos = noobs trying to chase Vaynes with Singed

    im gonna go looking pls tell me now if you're trolling.
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Post by Paul on 2017-06-03, 07:21

    ^ LOL WTF
    THAT MEANS YOU ACTUALLY DID TRY TO CHASE HER AT SOME POINT

    I GOT SO MUCH MORE PRO NOW, I WAS A NOOB

    DAMN I MISS THE OLD CLIENT THOUGH

    AND DID YOU NOTICE IN MY PENTAKILL IT WAS THE SINGED THAT I KILLED LAST? SIT THE F0K DOWN JAMES

    OMG I FORGOT THIS NAME TRIGGERED YOU

    Sponsored content

    Re: First Ranked Game Ever - PENTAKILL?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-25, 20:58