Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    #10 Cora Idiots

    Share
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-09-13, 00:17

    It's Al ... being big and what not. I'm on a bulk and can currently bench press 240 pound at a 188 pound bodyweight. Not too impressive, I know but I'm hanging in there. Hopefully, I can bench 275 by March or April.

    I digress. This is for the Cora Idiots, and the #10 spot.

    How do I define a Cora Idiot? An idiot. An imbecile. A Zodz. If you meet those following definitions, you will be on this list.

    What is being a Cora Idiot like?
    -Making incoherent, illogical posts consistently.
    -Being a baboon.

    What isn't being a Cora Idiot like?
    -Stealing from charity (although it's a completely deplorable and reprehensible action, it's not necessarily something that would make you fiscally "stupid").

    The #10 spot goes to

    Spoiler:
    Phat4tw- Not necessarily an "idiot" per se, as much as he is a hot head. He shoves with AKo when there's three callers ahead of him. Although I don't play poker anymore and it is a game in which its technicalities and intricacies can be summarized on a single sheet of paper, I was still upset when he complained about such an amateur mistake. For those of you wishing to relinquishing your intellectual prowess like myself, I recommend a game like chess.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Joe on 2015-09-13, 00:50

    I'm very excited for this list. Can you do 2 per day pls
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Paul on 2015-09-13, 01:06

    Joe wrote:I'm very excited to be on this list. Can you do 2 per day pls so i can see my name at #1 faster lel c:
    ty m8

    Lol
    avatar
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Phat4tw on 2015-09-13, 02:25

    Allen1 wrote:It's Al ... being big and what not. I'm on a bulk and can currently bench press 240 pound at a 188 pound bodyweight. Not too impressive, I know but I'm hanging in there. Hopefully, I can bench 275 by March or April.

    I digress. This is for the Cora Idiots, and the #10 spot.

    How do I define a Cora Idiot? An idiot. An imbecile. A Zodz. If you meet those following definitions, you will be on this list.

    What is being a Cora Idiot like?
    -Making incoherent, illogical posts consistently.
    -Being a baboon.

    What isn't being a Cora Idiot like?
    -Stealing from charity (although it's a completely deplorable and reprehensible action, it's not necessarily something that would make you fiscally "stupid").

    The #10 spot goes to

    Spoiler:
    Phat4tw- Not necessarily an "idiot" per se, as much as he is a hot head. He shoves with AKo when there's three callers ahead of him. Although I don't play poker anymore and it is a game in which its technicalities and intricacies can be summarized on a single sheet of paper, I was still upset when he complained about such an amateur mistake. For those of you wishing to relinquishing your intellectual prowess like myself, I recommend a game like chess.


    Still up about $2,500 at the casino after playing for a couple months (low stakes). So, I guess the idiot is both the better poker player and the smarter person. Thanks for your opinion though.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Joe on 2015-09-13, 02:31

    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:I'm very excited to be on this list. Can you do 2 per day pls so i can see my name at #1 faster lel c:
    ty m8

    Lol

    Paul wrote:Hello skrubs im paul i'd like to volunteer myself to be #1 on this list cuz i feed on lego legend. ty <3

    wow paul u fkin suck...

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Guest on 2015-09-13, 02:56

    lol rip fat4tw
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-09-13, 03:35

    Phat4tw wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:It's Al ... being big and what not. I'm on a bulk and can currently bench press 240 pound at a 188 pound bodyweight. Not too impressive, I know but I'm hanging in there. Hopefully, I can bench 275 by March or April.

    I digress. This is for the Cora Idiots, and the #10 spot.

    How do I define a Cora Idiot? An idiot. An imbecile. A Zodz. If you meet those following definitions, you will be on this list.

    What is being a Cora Idiot like?
    -Making incoherent, illogical posts consistently.
    -Being a baboon.

    What isn't being a Cora Idiot like?
    -Stealing from charity (although it's a completely deplorable and reprehensible action, it's not necessarily something that would make you fiscally "stupid").

    The #10 spot goes to

    Spoiler:
    Phat4tw- Not necessarily an "idiot" per se, as much as he is a hot head. He shoves with AKo when there's three callers ahead of him. Although I don't play poker anymore and it is a game in which its technicalities and intricacies can be summarized on a single sheet of paper, I was still upset when he complained about such an amateur mistake. For those of you wishing to relinquishing your intellectual prowess like myself, I recommend a game like chess.


    Still up about $2,500 at the casino after playing for a couple months (low stakes). So, I guess the idiot is both the better poker player and the smarter person. Thanks for your opinion though.

    The claim still stands. Anybody can grind at a low stakes table and make a reasonable sum of money, granted they play a selective range of hands and are somewhat tight in their playing style.

    Again, I don't play poker. I don't find very enjoyable - but I can make mathematical criticisms on your playing style. Those are neither opinions nor slander.

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 22

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Cannons on 2015-09-13, 11:55

    I enjoy this satire
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Luke on 2015-09-13, 14:04

    Fuck yeah I look like a baboon.
    I got this one locked up #forsure
    #seyahicks
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Lelz on 2015-09-14, 06:05

    please give me a cora idiot


    give me any fucking title ANYTHING MAN PLEASE

    PLEASE

    I BEG YOU

    I LOVE YOU ALLEN

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by aquatic girl on 2015-09-14, 15:45

    At the end of this list, you can match these 10 tops with top 10 smartest and you will see, that top ''idiots'' here should be top 10 smartest people.

    Sponsored content

    Re: #10 Cora Idiots

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-26, 07:40