Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Share
    avatar
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 19

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-12-27, 14:06

    ALL COME W3 SPIRIT TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-12-27, 14:46

    says who
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-12-28, 11:39

    says me mah nigga!
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-12-29, 04:40

    Dont
    avatar
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 19

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-12-29, 18:46

    The Uzumaki wrote:says who


    Says Andy im his Secret madafaka agent :=)

    ShowMeYours
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2015-05-29
    Age : 19

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-12-29, 21:09

    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:says who


    Says Andy im his Secret madafaka agent :=)

    Meh, Andy said this some time ago - did he not?

    PS: USE A RANDOM PASSWORD FOR THE NEW FORUM!
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-12-30, 01:17

    i'm changing the tommy on a carpet like a rugrat shit .
    avatar
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 500
    Join date : 2012-06-06
    Age : 19

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy on 2015-12-30, 18:38

    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:says who


    Says Andy im his Secret madafaka agent :=)

    Meh, Andy said this some time ago - did he not?

    PS: USE A RANDOM PASSWORD FOR THE NEW FORUM!

    PS: IM STILL WAITING FOR U TO HACK MY RS ACC Surprised and who cares for cora dyce forums pw l0l

    ShowMeYours
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 76
    Join date : 2015-05-29
    Age : 19

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by ShowMeYours on 2015-12-31, 15:51

    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:says who


    Says Andy im his Secret madafaka agent :=)

    Meh, Andy said this some time ago - did he not?

    PS: USE A RANDOM PASSWORD FOR THE NEW FORUM!

    PS: IM STILL WAITING FOR U TO HACK MY RS ACC Surprised and who cares for cora dyce forums pw l0l

    Why would I want to hack your Runescape account? I don't even know how to hack.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-12-31, 17:33

    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    ShowMeYours wrote:
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:says who


    Says Andy im his Secret madafaka agent :=)

    Meh, Andy said this some time ago - did he not?

    PS: USE A RANDOM PASSWORD FOR THE NEW FORUM!

    PS: IM STILL WAITING FOR U TO HACK MY RS ACC Surprised and who cares for cora dyce forums pw l0l

    Why would I want to hack your Runescape account?  I don't even know how to hack.

    l00000000000000000000l
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2016-01-01, 07:34

    can't wait



    and if anyone wants my pass, just ask

    Sponsored content

    Re: REOPENING 1.1.2016 00:00 GMT

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-06-24, 07:25