Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Outplaying Rengar c:

    Share
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Joe on 2016-01-18, 18:11



    Skip to 9 seconds, my 5th game as riven and i rekt rengar xD

    ps paul u suk
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6175
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2016-01-18, 18:20

    You should teach Zodz how to play. He could use your help.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Joe on 2016-01-19, 17:05

    Rand al'Thor wrote:You should teach Zodz how to play. He could use your help.

    I actually made a lot of mistakes in that 1v1 xD
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Joe on 2016-01-23, 18:17

    lel this got featured on a top 10 moments video.

    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Luke on 2016-01-24, 08:55

    As a riven main, I'd recommend waiting with your ult to kill the enemy as it does damage depending on how much health they have lost. But in saying that nice work predicting rengars skills. Smile
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Joe on 2016-01-25, 17:42

    Luke wrote:As a riven main, I'd recommend waiting with your ult to kill the enemy as it does damage depending on how much health they have lost. But in saying that nice work predicting rengars skills. Smile

    i know that, I just panic'd and unleashed everything xD

    ps. leave riven to boxbox scrub :^)
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Luke on 2016-01-25, 18:14

    Joe wrote:
    Luke wrote:As a riven main, I'd recommend waiting with your ult to kill the enemy as it does damage depending on how much health they have lost. But in saying that nice work predicting rengars skills. Smile

    i know that, I just panic'd and unleashed everything xD

    ps. leave riven to boxbox scrub :^)
    Yeah, will do
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Paul on 2017-06-03, 07:24

    wow you called me out and I never saw this thread until now

    fk u joe

    Sponsored content

    Re: Outplaying Rengar c:

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-22, 13:51