Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Share

    itacos
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2017-09-15

    What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by itacos on 2017-09-15, 08:05

    I was Host Taco, proudly banned on 2 accounts in here, thanks zodz and Andy. Smile Hosted nearly since it started, learned I have an issue with gambling. Made some good friends, wish I still talked to yall.

    Now I'm going to school for advertising art, went viral online for vape tricks, and bored af right now.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8091
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Joe on 2017-09-17, 04:09

    nigga u went viral? show pls how many viewers

    Inva
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2017-09-13

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Inva on 2017-09-19, 15:12

    i live in a cardboard box
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6206
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2017-09-23, 12:28

    I have a cold.
    avatar
    ßabak
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2018-03-19

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by ßabak on 2018-03-19, 05:24

    What's good you filthy niggers
    Remember me? lol damn I missed yall
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1035
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Allen1 on 2018-03-21, 21:51

    i was "Allen1", a character that displayed many narcissistic and neurotic tendencies, gaslighted many members, in an attempt to veil crippling insecurity and self doubt in my personal life Very Happy
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6206
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2018-03-22, 01:01

    Allen1 wrote: i was "Allen1", a  character that displayed many narcissistic and neurotic tendencies, gaslighted many members,  in an attempt to veil crippling insecurity and self doubt in my personal life Very Happy
    Mr XK. I also remember you pretending to be a girl with those profile pics towards the start, lolol. How is life?

    Would you know how Tom is doing? And WHERE THE FUCK IS SEAN? I seem to remember you two went to the same uni at some point.
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1035
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Allen1 on 2018-03-22, 07:03

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Allen1 wrote: i was "Allen1", a  character that displayed many narcissistic and neurotic tendencies, gaslighted many members,  in an attempt to veil crippling insecurity and self doubt in my personal life Very Happy
    Mr XK. I also remember you pretending to be a girl with those profile pics towards the start, lolol. How is life?

    Would you know how Tom is doing? And WHERE THE FUCK IS SEAN? I seem to remember you two went to the same uni at some point.

    Why hello old friend Smile.

    Hahah, I remember that! I also remember maybe doing some partyhat giveaways and being over-zealous when correcting Connor too, near the beginning Smile

    Tom's doing well. I talk to him on Facebook and messenger a little bit; to be honest, I talk to Andrew and Doodle more. Doodle and I are going into the same field of study, so I berate him and he berates me about having inadequate medical knowledge etc lol!

    I live in Las Vegas and Andrew just tells me what sports team to bet on. It's a sport betting type gig (no DSB, sorry Luke Wink)

    Dude, I have no idea. I think Sean literally dropped off the face of the Earth, lmao. And yes we did, I'm still hung up over how coincidental that is lol

    How's your life been??
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3925
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Andy on 2018-03-22, 13:37

    Sup,

    i'm working as a computer scientist for system integration. Mainly server administration and security.


    _________________
    avatar
    MizMay2
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2018-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Kansas

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by MizMay2 on 2018-03-22, 18:07

    Cora days: Nun child moderator/host who annoyed the shit out of some people Smile
    Today: About to graduate with my BSN, fucking bitches and getting money. Contemplating coming back to RS now that I have time to breathe.

    Ruk
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2018-03-22

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Ruk on 2018-03-22, 23:26

    Sup, it's Rock.

    Cora Days: Just your typical runescape gambler who eventually got host for 2 years.

    Nowadays: First year in college, majoring with a Film Studies degree Smile

    Nice to visit back.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8091
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Joe on 2018-03-23, 02:11

    Andy wrote:Sup,

    i'm working as a computer scientist for system integration. Mainly server administration and security.

    nigga chu doin
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6206
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2018-03-23, 03:15

    Allen1 wrote:Why hello old friend Smile.

    Hahah, I remember that! I also remember maybe doing some partyhat giveaways and being over-zealous when correcting Connor too, near the beginning Smile

    Tom's doing well. I talk to him on Facebook and messenger a little bit; to be honest, I talk to Andrew and Doodle more. Doodle and I are going into the same field of study, so I berate him and he berates me about having inadequate medical knowledge etc lol!

    I live in Las Vegas and Andrew just tells me what sports team to bet on. It's a sport betting type gig (no DSB, sorry Luke Wink)
    That's all good to hear! Smile

    Allen1 wrote:Dude, I have no idea. I think Sean literally dropped off the face of the Earth, lmao. And yes we did, I'm still hung up over how coincidental that is lol
    Sad Perhaps Sam would know
    Lelz wrote:if he hasn't died in action
    haha good one majed

    Allen1 wrote:How's your life been??
    Loool, we're all in med school. In third year atm, finishing first year of clinical.
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1035
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Allen1 on 2018-03-24, 02:37

    Holy shit, Rand! Good for you. I can only imagine what it's like being 21 and being in your first years of clinicals. That's incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself.

    What country do you live in again? Here, in the United States, we have to do four years of undergraduate, four years of medical school, three years of residency, and a potential two years of fellowship depending on specialty.

    I start medical school hopefully in the Fall so I'm pretty stoked as I haven't been actively immersed in academia during my gap year.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8091
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Joe on 2018-03-24, 05:24

    Allen1 wrote:Holy shit, Rand! Good for you. I can only imagine what it's like being 21 and being in your first years of clinicals. That's incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself.

    What country do you live in again? Here, in the United States, we have to do four years of undergraduate, four years of medical school, three years of residency, and a potential two years of fellowship depending on specialty.

    I start medical school hopefully in the Fall so I'm pretty stoked as I haven't been actively immersed in academia during my gap year.  

    didnt read btw :^)

    Lelz1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2018-03-25

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Lelz1 on 2018-03-25, 21:16

    OMG HELLO PEOPLE Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

    I AM A JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT NOW, YAY, I AM NOT IN AUSTRALIA ANYMORE, HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL.

    can you guys srsly check on sean :c? anyone?
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6206
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2018-03-27, 04:53

    Allen1 wrote:Holy shit, Rand! Good for you. I can only imagine what it's like being 21 and being in your first years of clinicals. That's incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself.

    What country do you live in again? Here, in the United States, we have to do four years of undergraduate, four years of medical school, three years of residency, and a potential two years of fellowship depending on specialty.

    I start medical school hopefully in the Fall so I'm pretty stoked as I haven't been actively immersed in academia during my gap year.
    Try not to kill anyone once you start Razz

    The UK. I'm still not totally sure how the medical training pathway here is structured and know even less about America. We have five to six years of undergraduate medicine, generally split into two years of 'pre-med' and three years of clinical rotations with an optional year to intercalate. Afterwards, you start working in hospital - two years as a foundation doctor and then the training pathway diverges depending on what you'd like to be in future. Residency, fellowship, core/speciality training all mean vague things to me atm elephant
    avatar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 3397
    Join date : 2011-08-29
    Age : 98

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Guitar on 2018-03-27, 09:12

    Crazy shit, miss you guys, good times in my last year of highschool here lol. Nowadays I'm starting up my own software company and about to graduate with a Bachelor's in Finance. I still occasionally log in to RS under the name "El Chad" if you ever want to add me. I also play fortnite sometimes too if you want to add me there im "nT x Moist"
    avatar
    MizMay2
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2018-03-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Kansas

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by MizMay2 on 2018-04-13, 21:52

    Guitar wrote:Crazy shit, miss you guys, good times in my last year of highschool here lol. Nowadays I'm starting up my own software company and about to graduate with a Bachelor's in Finance. I still occasionally log in to RS under the name "El Chad" if you ever want to add me. I also play fortnite sometimes too if you want to add me there im "nT x Moist"

    Holy fuck! You were like my first friend in cora dyce if I remember correctly. Glad to see you're doing well for yourself. Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2018-04-19, 13:16