Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    What was the downfall of Cora?

    Share
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10351
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Connor on 2018-03-28, 23:39

    I read the “future of Cora Dyce ” thread but wasn’t sure what Andy was referring to really. What happened?

    I heard also Inva and Slash scammed their powerbotting service on sythe and Inva has developed a gambling addiction?

    That’s all I know. Give me the details!
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8104
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Joe on 2018-03-29, 01:25

    Connor wrote:I read the “future of Cora Dyce ” thread but wasn’t sure what Andy was referring to really. What happened?

    I heard also Inva and Slash scammed their powerbotting service on sythe and Inva has developed a gambling addiction?

    That’s all I know. Give me the details!

    isnt slash a paki tho? its expected lol
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2018-03-29, 06:53

    Connor wrote:I heard also Inva and Slash scammed their powerbotting service on sythe and Inva has developed a gambling addiction?
    Hadn't heard about that. Cora Dyce started dying after gambling got banned. The whole thing fully died when Zodz/Andy decided to move to the new site coragaming.net which never took off and decided to lock this one.

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:I read the “future of Cora Dyce ” thread but wasn’t sure what Andy was referring to really. What happened?

    I heard also Inva and Slash scammed their powerbotting service on sythe and Inva has developed a gambling addiction?

    That’s all I know. Give me the details!
    isnt slash a paki tho? its expected lol
    Spending years in Ice's community has turned you into a real racist lol

    Ruk
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2018-03-22

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Ruk on 2018-03-29, 16:39

    Yee, slash and inva had their Sythe scandal.

    Coragaming was a total fail
    CoraPvp was a total fail

    Not enough time invested into the clan from Andy after gambling got banned, that's why it died. Zodz abuse powers and scandals were also issues. Andy never corrected them and always pushed it aside and pretended nothing ever happened from Zodz.

    Giveaways slowly started disappearing yenno. Whatever happened to the weekly 100m giveaway? It sooned turned into prizes to leaderboards, you would rarely see Andy or any host (I included) host any giveaways of any sort. Advertising for the clan just stopped.

    Community Development completely stopped; I remember talking to Andy, after Cora Dyce he was gonna go do CS:GO gambling when that was a big thing lol.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10351
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Connor on 2018-03-29, 17:20

    Ruk wrote:Yee, slash and inva had their Sythe scandal.

    Coragaming was a total fail
    CoraPvp was a total fail

    Not enough time invested into the clan from Andy after gambling got banned, that's why it died. Zodz abuse powers and scandals were also issues. Andy never corrected them and always pushed it aside and pretended nothing ever happened from Zodz.

    Giveaways slowly started disappearing yenno. Whatever happened to the weekly 100m giveaway? It sooned turned into prizes to leaderboards, you would rarely see Andy or any host (I included) host any giveaways of any sort. Advertising for the clan just stopped.

    Community Development completely stopped; I remember talking to Andy, after Cora Dyce he was gonna go do CS:GO gambling when that was a big thing lol.

    Yeah I always got annoyed when I’d win a shit load and the house ran out of gp and Andy wouldn’t on for like 2 days to restock it haha.

    The giveaways died when I left Wink

    Lelz1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2018-03-25

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Lelz1 on 2018-03-29, 21:23

    WE CAN REVIVE IT BACK, I CAN REAPPLY FOR RANK FOR THE FOURTH OR FIFTH TIME YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

    Seriously though, I miss you guys :c, also, pls someone check on sean, I reallLYY MISS HIM AND IDK WHERE IS HE,, IF SOMEONE JUST HAS ANY IDEA PLS TELL ME PLSSSS Sad((
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1041
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Allen1 on 2018-03-30, 23:36

    Lol I missed the way Majed types

    Lelz1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 6
    Join date : 2018-03-25

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Lelz1 on 2018-04-05, 20:26

    Allen1 wrote:Lol I missed the way Majed types


    I MISS U bounce bounce bounce bounce I love you tongue tongue
    avatar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 3407
    Join date : 2011-08-29
    Age : 98

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Guitar on 2018-04-07, 03:45

    When guitar got deranked.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4964
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 29
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Zodz on 2018-04-14, 09:36

    The downfall of Cora was Andy's finances... He collected 20%+ of all commission - did not do enough giveaways, did not support poker, did not support PS, etc. Commission worked like this: 8% to me, 6% giveaway fund, 20-25% to andy, 35-40% for hosts split, 25% for leaderboard. Then coragaming gambling site was started to absorb last bit of cash before he left. The final words for cora were "do you have any money to invest in coragaming site?".  He is a bit better now. We're both doing this in Crypto now. Different community
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8104
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Joe on 2018-04-14, 10:54

    Zodz wrote:The downfall of Cora was Andy's finances... He collected 20%+ of all commission - did not do enough giveaways, did not support poker, did not support PS, etc. Commission worked like this: 8% to me, 6% giveaway fund, 20-25% to andy, 35-40% for hosts split, 25% for leaderboard. Then coragaming gambling site was started to absorb last bit of cash before he left. The final words for cora were "do you have any money to invest in coragaming site?".  He is a bit better now. We're both doing this in Crypto now. Different community

    your a fucking faggot bro fuck off
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6216
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2018-04-14, 15:21

    Zodz wrote:The downfall of Cora was Andy's finances... He collected 20%+ of all commission - did not do enough giveaways, did not support poker, did not support PS, etc. Commission worked like this: 8% to me, 6% giveaway fund, 20-25% to andy, 35-40% for hosts split, 25% for leaderboard. Then coragaming gambling site was started to absorb last bit of cash before he left. The final words for cora were "do you have any money to invest in coragaming site?".  He is a bit better now. We're both doing this in Crypto now. Different community
    Nice to see you're still alive.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4964
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 29
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Zodz on 2018-04-15, 09:19

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:The downfall of Cora was Andy's finances... He collected 20%+ of all commission - did not do enough giveaways, did not support poker, did not support PS, etc. Commission worked like this: 8% to me, 6% giveaway fund, 20-25% to andy, 35-40% for hosts split, 25% for leaderboard. Then coragaming gambling site was started to absorb last bit of cash before he left. The final words for cora were "do you have any money to invest in coragaming site?".  He is a bit better now. We're both doing this in Crypto now. Different community
    Nice to see you're still alive.

    yeah this one guy tried to kill me but i punched him in the throat
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8104
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Joe on 2018-04-15, 10:01

    Zodz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:The downfall of Cora was Andy's finances... He collected 20%+ of all commission - did not do enough giveaways, did not support poker, did not support PS, etc. Commission worked like this: 8% to me, 6% giveaway fund, 20-25% to andy, 35-40% for hosts split, 25% for leaderboard. Then coragaming gambling site was started to absorb last bit of cash before he left. The final words for cora were "do you have any money to invest in coragaming site?".  He is a bit better now. We're both doing this in Crypto now. Different community
    Nice to see you're still alive.

    yeah this one guy tried to kill me but i punched him in the throat

    good your a faggot fuck off retard
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6821
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Paul on 2018-05-03, 23:49

    Lmao, looks like the only one on this forum who hasn't changed is Joe

    Same old posts ex dee
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8104
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Joe on 2018-05-04, 09:25

    Paul wrote:Lmao, looks like the only one on this forum who hasn't changed is Joe

    Same old posts ex dee

    fuk it dood he stole from charity chu mean heheheheheheh
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10351
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 24
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Connor on 2018-05-06, 19:53

    Paul wrote:Lmao, looks like the only one on this forum who hasn't changed is Joe

    Same old posts ex dee

    Lol

    bombflowers|sh33dy
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 5
    Join date : 2018-04-29

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by bombflowers|sh33dy on 2018-05-06, 20:13

    inva is host in ddyce now same as phat4tw and ixaaron and xine

    Sponsored content

    Re: What was the downfall of Cora?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2018-06-20, 13:14