Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Share

    Nicotine Cat
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1132
    Join date : 2011-11-14

    Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Nicotine Cat on 2011-11-17, 12:13

    Some of Host's in Cora Dyce followed the Dragon Dyce new "dicing" method. What is this method?

    Player "X" give cash (bet) to ranked person in the friend's chat (Host).
    Host will call you'r bet.
    After player "C" respond you bet, be ready to type in fried's chat word "cora".
    After all bets done, Host will ask you, if you both are ready?
    After saying "yes" will come up a phrase in public chat/friends chat, something like this - "Good luck and type it".
    The first one, who typed "cora" (in friends chat) will win hes bet x2 - 10%.







    P.s All cookies to Dragon Dyce. Thx for new method. Good luck to win. geek


    Last edited by Nicotine Cat on 2011-11-17, 17:58; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3923
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Andy on 2011-11-17, 17:13

    Nicotine Cat wrote:Some of Host's in Cora Dyce followed the Dragon Dyce new "dicing" method. What is this method?

    Player "X" give cash (bet) to ranked person in the friend's chat (Host).
    Host will call you'r bet.
    After player "C" respond you bet, be ready to type in fried's chat word "cora". After all bets done, Host will say in public chat something like "Good luck and type it".
    The first one, who typed "cora" (in friends chat) will win hes bet x2 - 10%.







    P.s All cookies to Dragon Dyce. Thx for new method. Good luck to win. geek
    Good we thought about that a while ago, but since skulls are removed we have no other long time solution!

    Romyoz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 602
    Join date : 2011-07-28

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Romyoz on 2011-11-17, 17:17

    Paradyce wrote:
    Nicotine Cat wrote:Some of Host's in Cora Dyce followed the Dragon Dyce new "dicing" method. What is this method?

    Player "X" give cash (bet) to ranked person in the friend's chat (Host).
    Host will call you'r bet.
    After player "C" respond you bet, be ready to type in fried's chat word "cora". After all bets done, Host will say in public chat something like "Good luck and type it".
    The first one, who typed "cora" (in friends chat) will win hes bet x2 - 10%.







    P.s All cookies to Dragon Dyce. Thx for new method. Good luck to win. geek
    Good we thought about that a while ago, but since skulls are removed we have no other long time solution!
    this isnt fair on dicing
    dicing should be 50% chance
    what if some1 laged?
    what if some1 have carp comp
    what if some1 cant press fast?

    Nicotine Cat
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1132
    Join date : 2011-11-14

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Nicotine Cat on 2011-11-17, 17:18

    THe most problem is, if someone will be muted. =/
    avatar
    Puq
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 16
    Join date : 2011-11-15
    Age : 24
    Location : Europe

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Puq on 2011-11-18, 21:07

    It is a temporary solution i guess but it is mre based on speed than luck, which all over the other methods involve.
    But air play Nic for the guides Smile
    avatar
    KFC | Free
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 368
    Join date : 2011-11-16
    Age : 22
    Location : behind your computer

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by KFC | Free on 2011-11-22, 03:06

    try buying a mac computer lol, they tend to load faster game play and pre type the sentence. if you see a long sentence hit enter ftw.
    avatar
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5274
    Join date : 2011-06-30
    Age : 22
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Matthew on 2011-11-22, 04:22

    K F C G wrote:try buying a mac computer lol, they tend to load faster game play and pre type the sentence. if you see a long sentence hit enter ftw.

    Or you could just get a better PC and a faster connection.
    avatar
    22n
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 1164
    Join date : 2011-09-01
    Age : 14
    Location : New York

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by 22n on 2011-11-22, 04:37

    ya its kinda unfair for the person with the crappy computer lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hit The Enter! by Dragon Dyce [guide]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-12-15, 09:16